Our Poolice officers are able to perform any repair, replacement and or upgrade to your in-ground swimming pool equipment.
If you are having problems with your current pool equipment or just need an upgrade Contact us and we will be happy to give you a quote. We can also send out one of our licensed repair poolice officers to diagnose and recommend any repairs, replacements and or upgrades as needed.
If you happen to have a quote from another pool company let us give you a quote of our own and we will guarantee to match it or give you a lower price.
Pool equipment repairs, replacements and upgrades:
- Pumps - We can install energy efficient pumps. We can also sometimes optimize a pump's settings to be better paired to your filter and water features.
- Filters -
We can upgrade you to the latest filtration methods such as DE filtration or cartridge filtration (We do not service sand filters). A better filter can allow you to run your equipment for less time saving on electricity.
- Heaters - We install natural gas and propane heaters given that a gas line is already in place where the heater is to be installed. If there is no gas line already in place you will have to contact
your local gas company to run a line before we can install a new heater. . Please Contact us with any question And or concerns.
- Sweeps or Cleaners - We can upgrade or replace your worn out cleaner and make sure it is properly installed and fitted for your pool. This can make all the difference in its performance. We also can help you convert
a suction sweep to a pressure sweep such as a Polaris.
- Equipment Sets - We can install a new pad and set of equipment to upgrade your circulation and filtration to the performance
and electrical efficiency of a new swimming pool.
- Pool and Spa lights - We can replace bulbs and gaskets to existing pool lights or upgrade them to color led lights that illuminate
the pool even brighter than conventional incandescent bulb pool lights.
- Saltwater systems - We can install the latest in saltwater systems. This includes systems that clean
themselves (very helpful for prolonging life and efficiency) through reverse osmosis and can be controlled via a computerized control system. All this can be had for $200-$300 more than a basic system you might find at your local retailer.
How can we help? Contact